Business and Property Clearing
Your success is our business.
What are the benefits of a Business Clearing?
Our clients have expressed
- Things run more smoothly
- Increased sales and income
- The atmosphere feels clear and clean
- Employees and co-workers get along better and feel better
- The company is an enjoyable place to work
- Customers are friendlier and happier
- Business increases
- More customers, and referrals
- Improved cash flow
- Employee challenges improved
- Firing employees easier and affected co-workers less
- Improved staffing
- Personal issues improved
When should a business be cleared?
- When you first open for business
- When you remodel
- When you add a new branch office
- Whenever there is internal disharmony
- Whenever there are changes in staffing or downsizing
- Whenever you want to increase client attraction and retention
- When customer relations are suffering
- When cash flow is inconsistent
- Anytime things don’t feel right
- If there is a cemetery nearby
What is cleared?
Clear the environment and property of negative energy, thoughts, and feelings that contribute to such experiences such as lack, confusion, chaos, fear, hopelessness, desperation, indecision, upset and depression.
Clear the energy and memory of the property to the center of the earth including all inhabitants and everything and everyone that has been on and crossed through the land since the beginning of time.
Clear the energy and the memory of the structure since it’s inception including all the materials used in the creation of the building and the connections to the tools, supplies and suppliers, architects, contractors, builders, and all those known and unknown involved in any aspect of the building and building materials used in the structure.
Who is cleared?
Owners, corporate structure, staff. If a small business, the owner may have a clearing to release unconscious issues within them that is affecting the outcome of the business. By the owner clearing, many of the issues with staff may also be cleared.
Transactions: When you clear transactions, all parties involved along with all circumstances are included. Contracts including all parties as well as terms and conditions.
Mergers and Acquisitions: When two or more individuals and or companies come together, we clear between the people and the companies involved, the corporate culture, terms and conditions of the proposals and agreements. The intentions of all parties and well as cause and effect of entire situation.
Blessing: Bless Your Business regardless of whether it is new, old, large or small. By blessing your business, you will also be blessed. It will imbibe you and your business with positive energies to purify, bring harmony, protect your business and attract the appropriate staff, clients and customers as well as attract more abundance. Create a sense of cooperation, harmony and clarity. Having your place of business blessed is useful for anyone wishing to improve customer and employee relations, customer service, and increase cash flow.